- Schulstad Skovmand Rye Bread 1 kgUS $5.75 US $4.60
- Schulstad Sunflower Rye Bread 1 kgUS $5.75 US $4.60
- Schulstad Skovmand Rye Bread 0,5 kgUS $3.05 US $2.44
- Salling Dark Rye Bread 0,5 kgUS $2.69 US $2.15
- Salling Sunflower Rye Bread 0,5 kgUS $2.69 US $2.15
- Schulstad Sunflower Rye Bread 0,5 kgUS $3.05 US $2.44
- Pågen Lingon GrovaUS $5.39 US $4.31
- Schulstad Levebrød GulerodsbrødUS $5.75 US $4.60
- Salling Schwartzbrot Rye Bread 0,5 kgUS $2.69 US $2.15
- Salling Flex Seeds Rye BreadUS $2.69 US $2.15
- Salling Organic Rye Bread Snack Sea SaltUS $5.39 US $4.31
- Nordthy Bread Snacks Tomato & ChiliUS $2.69 US $2.15
- Salling Organic Rye Bread Snack Tomato ChiliUS $5.39 US $4.31
Craving danish rye bread?
If you're abroad and craving some Danish rye bread, look no further than NORDIC EXPAT SHOP. We carry all your favorite brands like Kohberg, Schulstad and Pågen, so you can enjoy the taste of home no matter where you are in the world. Rye Bread is a staple of the Danish diet, and we're proud to offer it to our customers. Danes love their rye bread, and we know you will too! Rye bread is good with just about anything from cheese to leverpostej and makes a great addition to any meal.
Different types of bread
Schulstad's Rugbrød is a dark, hearty rye bread that is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Made with whole grains and rye flour, rye bread is a nutritious and filling option. Kohberg's rye bread is a bit lighter and has a delicate flavor that makes it perfect for snacking. Pågen's rye bread is a bit sweeter, making it a good choice for dessert or as a snack. No matter which brands you choose, you can't go wrong with Danish rye bread. Rye bread is made from many different types of flour, but rye flour is always the main ingredient. The rye flour gives the bread a distinctive flavor and texture that you won't find in any other type of bread. Danish rye bread is denser and heavier than other types of bread and has a crust that is often hard to bite through. But once you get past the crust, you'll find a soft, moist interior that is perfect for spreading with butter or your favorite toppings. Rye bread is made with rye flour, which is why it has a characteristic dense and moist texture. It is also usually darker in color than other types of bread. The flavor of rye bread can range from mild to sharp, depending on the recipe. Some rye breads are even flavored with caraway seeds, which give them a unique taste. Danish smørrebrød is a type of open-faced sandwich typically made with rye bread. The most common toppings are leverpostej, eggs, roast beef, spiced sausage or various fish. Eastern holidays it's common to eat smørrebrød with herring and with a little shot of snaps on the side.
Taste of Denmark
If you're looking for a taste of Denmark, look no further than NORDIC EXPAT SHOP's selection of rye breads. We carry all your favorite brands and can help you get your fix no matter where you are in the world. Place your order today and we'll take care of the rest. NORDIC EXPAT SHOP is your one-stop shop for all things Danish. From rye bread to herring, we've got you covered. So, what are you waiting for? Order today! We have worldwide delivery and low shipping rates.