Safe & Secure Checkout with:
Description: The classic K-salat remoulade is made with canola oil and is stirred with, among other things, cabbage and cauliflower that gives it a bite and fullness.
The remoulade is balanced between the sweet and the sour and is indispensable on the lunch table for fried fish fillets, fish meatballs or with a good salami on rye bread or in sandwiches. It is also a perfect match for hot dogs or fries.
You can give it even more bite and fill by adding chopped capers and pickled grapes. This makes the remoulade more coarse and gives it extra taste and acidity.
Remoulade has long durability and is always good to have in the refrigerator.
|Energy||1536 kj / 367 kcal|
- Saturated fat
- Bornholms Cod RoeUS $4.31 US $3.45
- Hatting French HotdogUS $2.65 US $2.12
- Schulstad Sunflower Rye Bread 1 kgUS $4.98 US $3.98
- Schulstad Skovmand Rye Bread 1 kgUS $4.98 US $3.98
- Amanda Cod Roe OrganicUS $5.31 US $4.25
- K-Salat MayonnaiseUS $4.65 US $3.72
- Kohberg Butter Baked HotdogUS $5.65 US $4.52
- Kohberg Whole Grain HotdogUS $5.65 US $4.52